Why join the Pyramid team?
Pyramid Heating & Cooling is actively seeking a Commercial Sales Representative for our growing and diverse organization. We provide installation, service, and maintenance for commercial buildings, residential new construction and existing homes. Pyramid has a strong focus on aggressive growth in our commercial division through strategic partnerships with property owners and managers.
The ideal candidate will possess strong business acumen, tenacity, and a proven ability to influence an organization’s decision-makers. It is imperative that the candidate be career-minded who can think on their own, have excellent work ethic, are results-oriented with proven success closing solution-based sales by meeting or exceeding goals on an on-going basis for continued growth. Continual client research and committed prospecting for new opportunities is necessary for success in this position.
Pyramid offers a competitive salary plus commission structure with uncapped earning potential along with company paid benefit package, 401K, and a quarterly bonus program.
Join the Pyramid team where our vision is helping our customers create an indoor environment that is healthy, comfortable, energy efficient, and environmentally friendly. Clients are treated with care and integrity all the way through the process. Pyramid reinvests earnings to serve our customers and teammates. Employees are respected and valued, with a path to advancement, and an on-going commitment to education and training.
Job Title: Sales Representative – Commercial HVAC
Pay Scale: Salary + Commission
Work Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, after hours as needed
- Ability to read blueprints, understand building codes, and equipment specs
- Ability to design and understand all aspects of HVAC systems (ducting, structural, electrical, and mechanical)
- Job cost and estimating experience
- Ability to run load calculations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal, written, grammar, listening and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently
- Time management and organization skills
- Strong preparation, presentation, negotiating, and closing skills
- 2-years sales & HVAC experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships and gain an In-depth understanding of business trade relationships to assist customers with energy-efficient and often subsidized improvements
- Business Development for lead generation & qualification
- Schedule appointments, qualify leads, and excellent follow up with prospects and customers.
- Build relationships with general contractors, project managers, and superintendents
- Work with our customers both internal and external to identify and provide solutions, answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner
- Develop an understanding of the prospect's decision making process, address customer concerns and maintain effective communication to ensure timelines and job starts are met
- Provide and present (to individuals and in a group setting) written proposals with a detailed scope of work
- Prepare and present sales agreements with the ability to review, redline, and understand customer contracts
- Interface with multiple vendors to provide comprehensive solutions
- Maintain excellent documentation in service system, which includes but is not limited to; new leads, work orders, customer information, estimate details, communication, paperwork, and job packets.
- Complete and accurate job packets submitted on time to ensure timelines and job starts are met
- Work directly with the Service Manager on commercial maintenance bids
- Work closely with operations to ensure consistent, clear communication
- Maintain and meet sales goals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Consistent forecasting of sales pipeline 3-6 months out
- Report preparation and review
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check